Base de datos de becas
Aquí puedes encontrar información sobre los distintos tipos de financiación del DAAD para estudiantes mexicanos, graduados y posdoctorados, así como en la financiación ofrecida por otras organizaciones seleccionadas.
Candidates are international students from all subjects (except the medical disciplines) who have been admitted to a doctoral programme at a German higher-education institution. Eligibility criteria include an excellent school and academic record and voluntary social and political involvement. Scholars are paid the amount of EUR 1,200 per month over a period of usually two and at most three years. The scholarship also entails comprehensive non-material support.
Anybody who has been unconditionally accepted for a doctorate at a German institution of higher education is invited to apply – except the medical disciplines.
- admission to a doctoral programme at a state or state-recognized higher-education institution in Germany
- sufficient knowledge of German, although the courses are held in English. This means a 'Deutsche Sprachprüfung für den Hochschulzugang' of at least DSH level 2, a 'Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache' of at least level 4 or a 'Zertifikat C 1' by a Goethe Institute
Number of Scholarships
about 15 scholarships per year
two to three years maximum; in justified cases funding may be exceptionally granted beyond this period, though at most until the final examination.
- EUR 1,200 per month
- networking within student- and working groups
- comprehensive seminar programme
- participation in symposia
application forms and further information on the application procedure here
Applications may be submitted at any time; there are, however, specific timelines which are detailed here