The HTW Berlin is the first university in Germany to offer an English-language, four-semester International Master Programme in Project Management & Data Science. Contemporary industry developments require staff with the ability to manage high-level projects and the capacity to analyse and interpret large quantities of data. The master programme equips you with this skill set.
HTW Berlin graduates are ranked repeatedly among the best by the personnel managers of the largest German companies. The university is based in one of the most interesting cities in the world and actively contributes to its dynamism. The city is home to people from 195 different cultures and countries giving it a unique and diverse profile.
- 2 year program
- Taught in English / no German required
- Balance of Project Management and Data Analysis skills
- Interactive, practice-oriented teaching, cooperations with world-leading companies included
- “All-round Care Package”
- Programme starts: October 2017
- Application Deadline: 15 July 2017
Wilhelminenhof-Gebäude-G-HTW-Berlin. Foto: Alexander-Rentsch