Frankfurt School’s Master of Leadership in Sustainable Finance online programme is designed for professionals, who want to achieve the next level in their organisation.
The programme targets those, who are passionate about finance and the role finance plays as a catalyst for sustainable economic development and equitable and environmentally conscientious growth in economies worldwide – in other words, how to finance and manage a better future for all.
- 18-24 months / part-time programme
- Online programme that gives you an internationally recognised academic degree
- Build your career in either development finance, sustainable finance or green finance
- Flexibility to study wherever you are, whenever you want
- International and diverse class with students from all over the world
- High practice relevance combined with academic excellence
- Benefit from a strong alumni network of more than 8.000 certified experts via forums and other channels
This Programme contributes to the UN Sustainable Development Goals