Base de datos de becas
Aquí puedes encontrar información sobre los distintos tipos de financiación del DAAD para estudiantes mexicanos, graduados y posdoctorados, así como en la financiación ofrecida por otras organizaciones seleccionadas.
- placement with a locally based university teacher of the candidate’s subject area as a mentor
- obligatory biannual seminars aimed at developing core skills in the following fields: mentoring as a chance and a mission, self- and learning management skills, how to put together presentations and present oneself, job application training, business etiquette and communication, intercultural competence
- additional seminars on an optional basis
- participation in academic events (i.e. the symposium by the German Association of University professors and Lecturers, DHV) as well as active involvement in relevant networks
- compensation for travel expenses to seminars and other trips in connection with the Welcome programme
- scholars are entitled to a book allowance of EUR 600 per year unless they hold a full scholarship by another institution