Base de datos de becas
Aquí puedes encontrar información sobre los distintos tipos de financiación del DAAD para estudiantes mexicanos, graduados y posdoctorados, así como en la financiación ofrecida por otras organizaciones seleccionadas.
Higher education graduates of outstanding academic merit who plan to complete a doctoral programme or carry out an artistic development project at a higher education institution in Mecklenburg-West Pomerania are welcome to apply. The PhD scholarships are awarded to graduates with excellent academic achievements who have been admitted to a doctoral programme and are mentored by a PhD advisor at a higher-education institution of the federal state. The Caspar-David-Friedrich scholarships aim at sponsoring artists who wish to carry out an artistic development project. Applications are called for and awarded by the specific higher education institutions. Candidates should therefore directly contact the institution of their choice. The sponsorship amount is 1,100 EUR for junior researchers and 1,000 EUR for artists; if necessary, grant recipients will receive a child allowance.
- graduates of outstanding academic merit who have been admitted to a doctoral programme and are mentored by a PhD advisor (professor or similar) at a higher education institution in Mecklenburg-West Pomerania
- artists with a higher education degree who wish to carry out an artistic development project at a higher education institution in Mecklenburg-West Pomerania
higher education degree for the CDF scholarships and admission to a doctoral programme for the PhD scholarships
2 years, the term may be extended by a further year in justified exceptional cases
- standard funding for junior researchers: 1,100 EUR
- standard funding for artists in the CDF programme: 1,000 EUR
- monthly family allowance, if necessary: 150 EUR for the first child and 100 EUR for each additional child
Candidates are requested to directly contact the higher-education institution of their choice for detailed information on the scholarships, application forms and procedures. Please find a list of the relevant higher education institutions in Mecklenburg-West Pomerania here
searching by the keyword "Stipendien" under the subitem "Förderfibel - Recherche".
Calls for application and deadlines for doctoral projects of the Mecklenburg-West Pomerania institutions of higher education are announced on the specific institutions' websites (see formal requirements).