Base de datos de becas
Aquí puedes encontrar información sobre los distintos tipos de financiación del DAAD para estudiantes mexicanos, graduados y posdoctorados, así como en la financiación ofrecida por otras organizaciones seleccionadas.
- Postgraduate scholarships are aimed at academics with an above-average degree who are able to demonstrate a conceptual relation between the research project to be conducted in Weimar and their dissertation or equivalent academic work.
- Junior researchers who have fully completed doctoral studies, hold a PhD and have published work in relevant specialized journals are eligible for application for a postdoctoral scholarship.
- Residential scholarships are intended for postgraduates, doctorate holders or academics qualified to lecture in higher education, whose monthly net income exceeds EUR 1,500, including during the period of time for which the Weimar scholarship is being applied for.
- EUR 1,000 for postgraduate scholarships
- EUR 1,500 for post-doctoral scholarships
- EUR 500 for residential scholarships