Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for mexican students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
The Munich Aerospace unites 4 entities under one institutional roof: the TUM (Technical University Munich), the UniBwM (University of the German Armed Forces Munich), the DLR (German Aerospace Center) with its Oberpfaffenhofen institutes, and the BHL, the Bauhaus Luftfahrt. This pooling of research, graduate programmes and teaching merges regional excellence with the aim to trigger synergies.
The PhD scholarships by Munich Aerospace are designed to allow junior scientists to fully focus on their research work and obtain their degrees in a timely manner. Research topics are proposed and publicly advertised by the Munich Aerospace Research Groups. Being integral part of a recognised Research Group and at the same time attending in the in-house graduate school gives scholars the opportunity for networking in their own subjects as well as across disciplines.
- degree in a subject related to aerospace technology with a final grade of "good" or better
- fulfilling the requirements for admission to a doctorate at the TUM or UniBwM, respectively
- No more than 3 years must have elapsed between the date on the university degree certificate and application for the scholarship.
Documentation required for application:
- scholarship motivation letter on the chosen topic
- 2 recent letters of recommendation
- certified copies of the relevant degree certificates
Please e-mail your application to stipendien[at]munich-aerospace.de addressing the contact person given in the call.
You will find application forms and further information on the application procedure here.