Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for mexican students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Indo-German Science and Technology Centre (IGSTC): Women Involvement in Science and Engineering Research (WISER)
- Enhance the representation and progression of women researchers in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
- Create avenues for networking, interaction and long-term research collaboration.
- Improve existing projects by adding an additional research component to get new and better results.
- Promote women to lead consortium based bilateral projects for IGSTC programmes and other funding schemes.
- This scheme is designed for woman researchers holding a regular/long-term research position in academia/in a research institute/in industry in India or Germany. In the following, the terms "Indian or German awardee or applicant" do not refer to the nationality but to the location of the company or organisation the applicant/awardee is working at.
- It is open to all areas of STEM. It is a unique opportunity to be a part of an ongoing research project without applying for a fresh project grant.
- The WISER programme has no age-limit (preference for early/mid-career researchers).
Number of Scholarships
- Travel (including visa fee and insurance) approximately 1 lakh INR
- Project cost up to 12 lakh INR/year (including research staff, consumables, contingency and per diem of 2,300 EUR/month in Germany)
- Travel (including visa fee and insurance) approximately 1,500 EUR
- Project cost up to 14,500 EUR/year (including consumables, contingency and per diem of 2,300 EUR/month in India)
- Submission of an application to email@example.com according to the provided template in line with the guidelines for content and format.
- Support letter of the supervisor (German applicant) or a "No Objection Certificate (NOC)" signed by the director of the institute (Indian applicant)
- Certification of regular work contract with company or research organisation in India or Germany