Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for mexican students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
- placement with a locally based university teacher of the candidate’s subject area as a mentor
- obligatory biannual seminars aimed at developing core skills in the following fields: mentoring as a chance and a mission, self- and learning management skills, how to put together presentations and present oneself, job application training, business etiquette and communication, intercultural competence
- additional seminars on an optional basis
- participation in academic events (i.e. the symposium by the German Association of University professors and Lecturers, DHV) as well as active involvement in relevant networks
- compensation for travel expenses to seminars and other trips in connection with the Welcome programme
- scholars are entitled to a book allowance of EUR 600 per year unless they hold a full scholarship by another institution