Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for mexican students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Alexander von Humboldt-Foundation: Georg Forster Research Fellowship for Experienced Researchers
Candidates are expected to have their own, clearly defined research profile: they should typically be working at least at the level of assistant professor or junior research group leader or be able to document independent research work over a number of years. The issues treated in the research project must be of high relevance to the continued development of the applicant's country or region of origin.
Each fellowship is worth EUR 3,150 monthly, paid over a period of six to 18 months. Furthermore, there are additional benefits.
- travel allowance
- language grant
- allowances for accompanying family members
- standard allowance for single parents with children accompanying them
- option to additionally extend the research grant, if the fellow is accompanied by children under the age of 12
- subsidy towards research costs to be paid to the hosts
- Europe allowance
- extensive alumni sponsorship